Ridgeway stock the innovative Durafor Classic Fencing made from WPC (Wood Plastic Composite). The Durafor Classic is virtually maintenance free and provides an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional wooden fencing. Durafor Classic will not rot, corrode, crack, never needs painting, is eco-friendly, flexible and durable.
Manufactured as a sealed wood/plastic composite from 60% wood flour, 30% HDPE and 10% additives, providing a durable construction.
Durafor fencing gives a natural look to outdoor living spaces, residential gardens and commercial boundaries.
Durafor panels are lightweight, easy to handle and extremely simple to install.
Panels and components are available in a choice of 7 colours and are UV tested to avoid colour fade.
Durafor Classic is manufactured using tried and tested techniques providing a minimum guarantee from warping or splitting of 10 years.
- 60% Wood Flour, 30% HDPE and 10% Additives
- Product is a sealed wood plastic composite
- Multi Directional Post: 2.5m + 3.0m long
- Panel Dimension: Height 1.0m – 1.85m
- Standard Width: 1.83m • Top Rail: 1.8m long
- Post Cap to suit
- Certification and Product Guarantee
- CE to Standard EN14041: 2006
- Intertek Weathering Resistance Tested
- 10 year Guarantee
- Will not rot, corrode, or crack
- Does not require painting